Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A LETTER TO C.


A LETTER TO C.


Dear C.,

I hope I wasn't too overly cynical in my last e-mail. I am, in most essential respects, optimistic: though cognizant of the muddy playing fields that have been imposed – pressed upon us. Coming from a heart that prefers a forthright skyway; I am not very fond of muddying the trail. All this talk of doing the right thing, while considering what new physical limitations, let alone national, let alone global developments may deter us from achieving what is expected, leaves me unpropitiously estimating, "What next?".

Yesterday, I was without internet and phone service for five hours, (a tornado in Newcastle County?) – and this morning the power went off while I was working on line, ( a transformer blew at Sams?) Speaking of Lame Adventures!

I hope you are accomplishing all you desire.

Longingly,

R.


RAPTUROUS RAPPORT

2 comments:

  1. Robert? How come I come across this only now? It was by checking assemblage 333 on Patricia's blog post that I see this is you. I hope you don't mind if I say hello here ...
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Susan,

    I'm so glad you found me here, you were welcome any time.

    Ever,

    R.

    ReplyDelete